Happy Friday!! Our weekend weather forecast looks so very dreary, so I’m trying to soak up all this sunshine today. Hope you are off to a great start! Here’s a list of some of my current favorites.
(1) This new shampoo and conditioner by Love Beauty and Planet. I had a coupon at Kroger, so I decided to try it. I’m funny in that I love routines but spontaneity, brand loyalty and trying new things. I now have two sets of partially used shampoo + conditioner in our linen closet because I keep trying a new brand. Lol. So far my hair really feels quite nice and full!
(2) Primally Pure Deodorant. I had been using Toms natural deodorant for quite some time but hated it. It hardly ever worked, but I didn’t know what brand to try. I don’t like wearing an antiperspirant because sweating is natural, and the aluminum is something I just want to avoid. This deodorant is amazing! Kaleight of Lively Table wrote about it in this post. It is pricy but worth every cent in my opinion.
(3) Everything by Faith and Company Boutique! I bought this dress, and I cannot wait to wear it!! Please hop on over to their website and browse their latest inventory. I guarantee if you buy something, you will be so happy with your purchase. Use this promo code at checkout: Spring15 – it will give you 15% off of your order!
One of my best friends manages the boutique and surprised me with these incredibly adorable earrings!! I’m beyond grateful for my sweet friends.
(4) Broadchurch. Matt and I are almost through the third season, and I love it! This show is so awesome. Funny thing is Matt found it, and I was all meh at first because I didn’t know if I wanted to start watching another series. I was hooked after the first episode.
(5) Orla Kiely. I drool over every. single. product. I bought a cute bag to use for pens and such in my work bag months ago, and now I want all the things!
(7) Matt and I tried a new local pho restaurant, Pho 99. We split their classic chicken pho, and it was phenomenal! I can’t wait to go for lunch and try one of their banh mi sandwiches. Yum.
Wishing you all a fabulous day!